I am a Third Year IT Student currently pursuing BE from PVG COET, Pune with a willingness to learn and master Software Development, Backend Development.I am a Competitive Programmer with outstanding academic Record and have skills in Web and Android App Development.
Looking for an SDE Internship opportunity to work in a challenging position combining my skills in Software Engineering, which provides professional development, interesting experiences and personal growth.
- In this 6 months Open Source Hyperledger Mentorship program by The Linux Foundation, I am working on Hyperledger Blockchain Technology.
- I am one of the 22 Mentee Interns slelected globally for this Open Source Program.
- I have to support the Clique consensus for Besu so that BAF can be used to deploy and operate an HL Besu network with Clique consensus.
- This also include upgrading BAF to support the latest stable Besu version.
- Working Production grade architecture, DevOps in Blockchain Development, Architecture of Besu and BAF, work in true spirit of open-source, communicating with both Besu and BAF community, joining calls and using other community tools.
- Writing documentation, so anyone in the community could use the results of their work.
- This is a 3 month Open Source Program for begineers. Participant as an Open source contributor in Android Application Projects.
- I have raised Issues and fixed issues by raising PR's related to UI, Documentation, SQL Database.
- Joined as a project intern and worked on flutter and web technology.
- Worked as a flutter developer on a native mobile application with firebase as a backend.
- Created a multi-vendor food delivery website named foodfranc.com having Payment gateway and customer location tracking using API and Plugins.
- Connecting with third party delivery and online store android app, deploying and hosting the website and looking after technical issues.
- I had worked on Perspective Software which is an interactive visualization component for large, real-time datasets.
- My Contributions include implementing the Open Source Code Perspective in preparation for Data Visualization using Financial Data and Analysis, Fixing the broken Typescript files in the Git repository for correct output, and creating correct Patch files.
- I gained skills in Financial Data, Financial Analysis, Technical Communication
- Tools: React, Python, Typescript, Web Application, Git.
- Developed as an entertaining platform for Kids.
- It has engaging UI with a Timer, Start Button,Score Display and it generates random tables using randomized algorithm.
- It is designed to test the multiplication skills of the Kids .
- It has quizzes with 4 options and a timer countdown which finally displays the user score.
- Tools:HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery, Php, MySql, Ajax
- It is featured with signup and login option with remember me and forgot password feature
- It has notepad to write blog and notes and store them inside the data base with name,date,time.
- It re-orders the data on basis of last modified.
- It has editing,deleting and updating users profile and password feature.
- Tools: Node.js, Bootstrap4, Heroku
- It has multiple directories to store data and describe their size and last modified date and time and show data with their extensions.
- It has a feature to sort or reorder files and folders data on basis of name,size and lastmodified date.
- It also shows the path directory relative to the home directory and it's build using pure node.js without using any frameworks.
- I have also built in node modules of https to create server,child processors module,Path module,file system module
Languages and Databases
Winner Ranked 1 in Code-Mode Competitive Coding Contest on Hacker Rank. Rankings
Institute Rank 1 and Global Rank 512 among 3,10,000 Coders on Geeks for Geeks. Rankings
Ranked 2 in 0xSUDO Competitive Coding Contest on Hacker Rank. Rankings
CodeChef 5 star Competitive Coder with Max Ratings 2054 and India Rank 1931 among 2.8 Lakh Indian coders. Rankings
Global Rank 82 in Div 1 among 34,000+ coders in Codechef Nov Long Challenge Competitive Coding Contest. Rankings
Global Rank 302 among 20000+ Coders in CodeChef October 2020 Long Challenge Competitive Coding. Rankings
Global Rank 357 among 32,000+ Coders in CodeChef September 2020 Long Challenge Competitive Coding. Rankings